We are designing and making the best LiDAR in the world
Please join us to make it happen
We offer a great benefits plan that include stock, insurance, health, entertainment and vision.
In Silicon Valley, California, we have strong R&D capabilities and wide footprints in North America, Europe and APAC. We have several offices in China including R&D, sales and manufacturing.
1. Responsible for the delivery of lidar products, as well as the analysis, positioning and troubleshooting of technical problems in the docking process of customers, and assisting customers to successfully complete the loading integration test of products;
2. Deal with customer's daily feedback, can carry out simple code search, software configuration, analyze and solve problems, give timely response to customers, ensure customer satisfaction;
3. Summarize and summarize the common problems in the process of solving problems with customers, and output standardized documents for customers.
1. Product mechanical structure design.
2. According to the multi-dimensional requirements of the new product's function, performance, cost, quality, etc., complete the 3D structure design and 2D drawing of the system or components, and write the design report.
3. Responsible for the proofing, assembly and debugging of the product, and verify that the structural design of the product meets the requirements.
4. Responsible for problem tracking and structural improvement of existing products, and complete design changes.
5. Design tooling and inspection tools for mass production of products.
6. Complete the BOM review and import, compile/review the production work instruction (MPI).
7. Responsible for the selection and evaluation of suppliers, to ensure that the outsourced processed parts and purchased parts are delivered on time and meet the quality requirements.
8. Solve technical problems in the production process to ensure smooth production.
1. Design circuit and firmware of core unit for LiDAR
2. Understand technical design requirements and specifications
3. Design for reliability and for manufacturing
4. LiDAR risk analysis, develop and execute risk reduction plan
5. Schematic simulation and analysis
6. DFEMA and test report
1. Research the technical direction of the lidar optical system.
2. Lead the optical design optimization, tolerance analysis and optical simulation.
3. Lead the stray light analysis, and optimize them.
4. Choose the right optoelectronic device, and set the device’s parameter check method.
5. Communicate with customers and promote our technology.
1. Lead performance testing of lidar devices, optoelectronic components or module, including test plans, test plan design, test system assembly, experiment integration and test report writing.
2. Lead the experimental design, implementation and result analysis of the thermal related tests of the lidar system.
3. Responsible for the reliability analysis, evaluation and testing of the whole lidar system, and independently complete the test plan and report;
4. Conduct technical communication related to product testing with customers and suppliers.
1. In charge of one or more activities related to the porting and optimization of our solutions on Xilinx platform
2. Arm embedded system build and development
3. Device tree customization and specific device driver porting
4. Kernel optimization and system stability testing and improving
5. Embedded Linux application development
1. Build high-performance browser-based LIDAR data visualization applications.
1. Design the manufacturing process to meet automotive/industry requirement.
2. Design the product manufacturing incl. calibration software architecture and implement with LabVIEW.
3. Analyze, Improve and maintain current manufacturing software to meet all programs.
4. Document the detailed manufacturing software design, interface, and test concept.
5. Writing data analytic software to analyze data collected from Manufacturing process.
6. Work together with cross function team to define the test requirement and system joint debug.
1. Document test specification based on the system/software requirement.
2. Create test plan to meet the customer software delivery.
3. Design the test case to verify the software functionality.
4. Perform the Lidar functional test via script programming.
5. Create the test report and assure the release software quality to customer.
6. Maintain the test environment, tool and responsible for the test automation.
7. Work together with cross function team to define the test requirement and system joint debug.